Next session: 7 APRIL – 30 JUNE 2021
The “Dante Alighieri” University for Foreigners offers Italian Language and Culture courses online. Lessons will be held on a platform indicated by the teacher, on Google Meet, at no additional cost.
Group courses are aimed at those who want to know and deepen the Italian language and culture.
A maximum of 10 students are allowed to partecipate for each level.
Each lesson lasts 60 minutes, the teacher will supply digital school materials and a constant offline support. Indeed, the higly qualified teachers will offer interesting dynamic lessons with students from all round the world, letting them interact each other like a real classroom.
STUDENT CALENDAR 2020-2021
- 14 september entry test, lessons from 15 september to 9 october
- 14 october entry test, lessons from 15 october to 11 november
- 16 november entry test, lessons from 17 november to 16 december
- 11 january entry test, lessons from 13 january to 5 february
- 8 february entry test, lessons from 10 february to 5 march
- 8 march entry test, lessons from 10 march to 1 april
- 7 april entry test, lessons from 9 april to 4 may
- 5 may entry test, lessons from 7 may to 1 june
- 3 june entry test, lessons from 5 june to 30 june
The 4-week courses are structured according to the model of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) and each level is divided as the following table:
|Level||Module||Course length week||Lessons|
|A1||1 Module||4||5 Language and conversation|
|A2||1 Module||4||5 Language and conversation|
|B1||2 Modules||4+4||5 Language, 2 conversation|
|B2||2 Modules||4+4||5 Language, 3 conversation, 1 written language|
|C1||3 Modules||4+4+4||5 Language, 3 conversation, 1 written language|
|Lessons offline||Max of 10 hours per teacher|
|A1||9:00 – 10:00|
|A2||9:00 – 10:00|
|B1||9:00 – 10:00 /10:15 – 11:15|
|B2||9:00 – 10:00/ 10:15 – 11:15|
|C1||9:00 – 10:00/ 10:15 – 11:15|
Afternoon courses could be activated with a minimum of 4 students per level. These kind of courses are not subject of any promotion.
* Lessons can be held in different time slots than those indicated because of time zone requirements (Previous agreement with the teacher)
At the benning of the Course students will take an entry test and a short oral interview, both online, will establish the appropriate level.
Each student will receive a Certificate of Attendanc at the end of the course.
To be able to sustain the final exam it is necessary to attend at least 80% of the lessons.
(Actual fees according to the covid19 period. See the active promotion in the blog area)
|LEVEL||1° MONTH||2° MONTH||3° MONTH|
for more details https://www.danteschool.com/extra-promotion-2020/
The University for Foreigners “Dante Alighieri” supplies italian language and culture courses online. The lessons are held on GOOGLE MEET, without any other cost.
Students must have their own:
- PC, notebook, tablet or smartphone
- Internet connection
- Web cam e microphone
- Gmail Account
To enrol students should:
- a copy of your Identity Card
- enrollment fees receipt
Università per Stranieri “Dante Alighieri” di Reggio Calabria
Monte dei Paschi di Siena, Via del Torrione 81, Reggio Calabria
COD IBAN n.:IT10L0103016300000002535012
COD. SWIFT PASCITMMREG
Further information at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com