Apply to the Italian course
To apply to the Italian course at Dante School you just need to follow these steps:
- Download the form
- Fill in the form with your personal data and sign it (from Google Sheets, click File -> Download)
- Send the form at email@example.com
- Students who require a visa must register on the Universitaly web portal. After completing the procedure, the secretary will send the enrollment letter to the Italian Embassy or Consulate of the country of origin.To learn more about the procedure, consult the FAQ
If you are already in Reggio Calabria you can complete your enrollment at our University.
For those who need a visa for Italy, it is mandatory to pay the entire cost of the chosen course in advance.
You can therefore enroll to our courses either online on our website, filling the correct form, or coming to the Dante School Offices at Università per Stranieri Dante Alighieri of Reggio Calabria.
Receiving Bank SWIFT/BIC code: PASCITMMREG
Account Number: IT10L0103016300000002535012
Account Holder Name: UNIVERSITA’ PER STRANIERI DANTE ALIGHIERI
Address of Account Holder: VIA DEL TORRIONE N.95, 89125 REGGIO CALABRIA – ITALY
Before paying the fees, students won’t be registered and therefore won’t be able to access bureaucratic, academic and general support (outdoor activities, books, health insurance etc.)
Download the form, or contact us right away!
All citizens over the age of 16 can enroll in the Italian for Foreigners course.
You can access courses of all levels at any time (except level A1), even after the official start of the course.
ACCESS TO THE COURSE A1
Students of the A1 course must necessarily start the course within two days from the official start date of the course.
ACCESS TO THE COURSE C2
Access to the second level advanced course (C2) is allowed to those who:
• has already obtained the certificate of knowledge of the Italian language of the C1 level advanced course;
• was assigned by the teachers to the advanced course after the entrance test.
• is in possession of one of the recognized certificates of knowledge of the Italian language belonging to the CLIC group (CELI; CILS; PLIDA; IT ROMA TRE).